Join GMNC (membership fees and donations are tax-deductible!)

GMNC Membership

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Heart Throb 50K Update

Hi all you long distance gonzos! Please check the weather forecast for Sunday, the day of the Heart Throb Show-n-Go 50K, and you'll see crummy weather likely. Due to the casual and unofficial nature of this race, it will not be rescheduled. I will be up there at Skyway planning on skiing whatever conditions allow starting at 10:30 and anyone can join me. Just understand trails may not be groomed and, if they are, may be covered over quickly. Come prepared for all contingencies and we'll enjoy whatever challenges we find!

Tom Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment