Join GMNC (membership fees and donations are tax-deductible!)

GMNC Membership

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What to do about problem dogs or dog problems

Just an FYI for everyone skiing at County Line and Skyway Nordic areas.

If you come across a dog that you suspect is in danger from the elements or has aggressive behavior towards other dogs or persons, if you can get the handlers license plate number, you can call Mesa County Animal Services at (303) 242-4646. They will follow up with the situation. The more information you can get the better, but a license plate number is a good start. Any persons being bitten by a dog should report this to animal services immediately.

--Sarah Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment