Join GMNC (membership fees and donations are tax-deductible!)

GMNC Membership

Thursday, February 25, 2010

11 Days to the Vasaloppet

landingRaceSkidor
10 Days to the Vasaloppet

Making lists and giving the skis a final finish of warm glide wax as the temperature on race day is to be around 32 deg. Hoping it's not a klister day as I have no experience with such. Flying out of Denver on Mar. 1, arriving on the 2nd, will travel to my cousins place near Mora to practice a few days prior to the race Mar.7. They have an excellent x-c facility with lights late afternoon/evening skiing. 
I'm not sure, but it may be possible to track my progress(?) on the day of the race (bib 7903). I'll try to find and post a link before the race.

Will try for one more workout at Skyway friday afternoon.

Happy trails,
Greg Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment