Join GMNC (membership fees and donations are tax-deductible!)

GMNC Membership

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lost skis

Dear fellow skiers,

On 15th February, I left poles and a pair of Madshus, no wax skis (red
and white graphics, 195 or 200 c) at the bottom trailhead for Ward
trail (where the outhouses are). I am now back home in Durango, just
realized I hadn't put the skis in after doing a car shuttle, and am in
distress about my stupidity and lost skis and poles.

If anyone finds these skis and would be willing to take them down to
Grand Junction, I have a friend there who would be willing to pick
them up and get them back to me. My telephone is 970-247-0914, e-mail
is harrisoncoburn@gmail.com.

I realize this is a long shot, but hope springs eternal...

Thanks, Lynn Coburn

No comments:

Post a Comment