Join GMNC (membership fees and donations are tax-deductible!)

GMNC Membership

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Grooming Cancelled for February 20

Due to white-out conditions on the Mesa, we have cancelled the remainder of grooming for today.  Jon did groom out some things in the trees early this morning -- Winslow/Sunset, but conditions were too severe for him to continue to County Line and we needed to look out for the safety of our groomers.  There is also an avalanche watch in effect, so please check with CDOT before attempting to go up either today or tomorrow.  If the road is clear tomorrow, we will try again tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. with Al and Jon both grooming -- however snow is forecast to continue through Sunday, with amounts for the weekend totalling up to 2 feet. 

Are you a member of the Grand Mesa Nordic Council?  You can join for as little as $25/year -- click on the following link to join today!

No comments:

Post a Comment